How to Install a Gauge Cluster in an Integra S2000
- 1). Open the Integra's hood and use a socket wrench to unfasten the negative cable from the battery.
- 2). Remove the two gauge cluster screws from the front of the cluster itself with a Phillips screwdriver.
- 3). Pull the cluster out of the dashboard. If you cannot get a grip on the cluster, pull up on the dashboard to pull the cluster out. If you still cannot remove the cluster, remove the top part of the dash panel.
- 4). Disconnect the three wiring connectors at the back of the gauge cluster and pull it out of the Integra.
- 5). Place the new cluster into the vehicle and connect the three connectors to it. Secure it to the Integra by reinstalling the two gauge cluster screws. Reconnect the battery and close the hood.