How to Make Paper Blinds
- 1). Lay the sheet of paper flat on a table. Mark every inch on the two long sides of the paper with a small dot. The dot should be so small you can hardly see it.
- 2). Using the pencil dots as guidelines, fold the paper accordion style, starting at the bottom.
- 3). Cut three 24-inch pieces of double-sided tape.
- 4). Put one piece of sticky tape on the bottom of the blind. Fold over once, so that one end is doubled paper.
- 5). Fix the very top segment of the blind to one piece of the balsa using the sticky tape. Stick one piece of tape to the top of the window frame where the blind will hang. Place the blind in the window and let the blind fall down naturally.
- 6). Raise the blind to your desired position and pin in place with clothespins.